When you think logically, you think and understand from a normal state of mind. When you think naturally or, intuitively you think from a spot of profound understanding and knowledge. Find out the various ways you are able to strengthen your biological and spiritual life when you trust your gut instinct rather than brain.
Gut Instinct – Your Left vs. Right Brain
- Logical, rational and intellectual thinking originate from your left brain.
- Right brain is responsible for artistic, instinctive, and responsive thoughts.
- What type are you—left-brained or right-brained? Do you contemplate on fixing issues, or helping someone?
- Regardless of whether you are left-brained or right-brained, concentrate on thinking intuitively and not intelligently and trust your gut instinct to be able to remain on your life’s true path, and enjoy your life to its greatest potential!
Advantages of Thinking Intuitively
- It brings you more success: Intuitive feeling is your spontaneous feeling from deep within particularly when something feels right or wrong. All outstanding leaders, be it Obama or Clinton, know that reacting to those gut instinct is really what matters most.
- It strengthens your powers: Are you constantly searching for solutions outside the body? You need to know that you are already empowered and everything you require to be comfortable and contented already exists in you. You own all the solutions, from how to secure your job to the secrets to maintain a better relationship!
- Your confidence level is high: Focus your attention to your gut instinct and you’ll have the ability to rate the importance of yourself and your competence. You will constantly make the right choice when you stick with your intuition, which in turn, will help you get more conscious and assured on your decision-making practice.
- You are in constant touch with your spiritual self: Wish to have a greater link with your supreme self, or the Heaven? Stick to your intuition, and enjoy a psychic insight—develop, enhance and grow into a more enlightened person just by going with your instinct.
- Gut instinct can be a sagacious tool at your disposal; when you tend to stray, listen to the hints and nudges from inside, and return to your true life’s path.
- Tend not to speak out your brilliant thoughts. Switch on your intuition by saying this particular affirmation: “I am always led by my intuition, and I rely on it and react to it completely.”
- Keep your ego out of the door and never let it obstruct the stream of your intuition, which works as a guide for you and serves your best interest.
- Even in times you are unable to explain what your gut instinct is telling you, go with it in any case. Intuition never fails, even if you are unable to realistically authenticate the “nudge” you get at the very moment.
- All of us have the competence to intensify our intuition, though more responsive people can take advantage of their intuition instantly. Study how to tap such gut instinct with practice, for instance, look closely at habits in your life that surface accidentally.
A Few Last Words…
Just like the thoughts you spread, your intuition could be one of the most effective tools you’ve got, to employ in your day-to-day tasks and also to direct you all through your life. Since nobody can let you know what is actually right for you or what’s going to bring you the maximum joy, trust your gut instinct rather than your brain, listen to your instinct- rather than thinking from a logical and rational perspective– which will help you make the perfect decision constantly.
Now, take a bit of deviation from gut or intuition and watch this wonderful conversation on your local and non-local self and what role coincidence can play in your life
Please note when you download for free the eBook below you get to receive in your inbox plenty of high quality contents related to Self-Help. Please do subscribe and you will not regret!